Digital Development Manager (m/f) English Version
The Austrian Sports Betting Company’s flagship brand tipp3 is Austria’s most recognized sports betting provider. Our company, like our products, was built by sports fans for sports fans. We are a dynamic, talented, and enthusiastic team that strives to achieve the highest security standards in the gaming industry. tipp3 is sold in more than 3,300 retail locations nationally, as well as online and via app. Because of our outstanding reputation, tipp3 has been backed by the Austrian Bundesliga as well as the Austrian National Team.
We are ready to take our extensive know-how in platform and product development to the next level by adding a Digital Development Manager to our team. We are seeking an individual who not only shares our love for sport and integrity, but is prepared to lead an energetic and motivated team to advanced digitalization in order to promote our brand.
Who you are:
- Someone who will bring creative thinking to digital development and has proven this ability by advancing a product or brand in past projects or positions.
- A person who believes in customer-oriented strategies and can see how digitalization fits into the big picture of our brand, including extensive insight into the various ways it can drive revenue.
- A leader who is eager to work with a team and can successfully do so by having strong interpersonal communication skills as well as an openness to learn and try new things, even if it means employing unconventional thinking.
- Someone who has dreamed of using their creative and technological talent to carry a strong brand in a new direction.
- A manager who can clearly articulate a vision and develop a strategy to support that vision by making the best use of your team’s strengths and resources.
- Someone who appreciates the need for tangible results and will implement ways to measure effectiveness of new initiatives.
Your background & skills:
- Having at least 5 years of experience in a comparable leading position in e-commerce, project or change management.
- Experience in the bidding business and an understanding of the online gaming market.
- An advanced understanding of IT, data interpretation, and how these fields to support business development.
- English fluency. Proficiency in German a plus.
What you can expect:
A challenging and empowering work environment with a broad scope of autonomy, a highly motivated team open for innovations and highly competitive benefits package.
Interested in shaping the future of tipp3 sustainably? We look forward to receiving your online application with motivation letter and CV.
Österreichische Lotterien GmbH
Rennweg 44, 1038 Wien
Full-time, 38,5 hrs
€ 70K Annually + highly competitive benefits package
Tel.: +43 (1) 53440 - 34817